The articles and papers below do not necessarily represent the views of CAMA
- The Effects of Temperature on Post-Installed Adhesive Anchors. By Andra Hoermann-Gast & Jacob Olsen, click here for the article.
- Anchor Provisions Undergo Significant Changes in the 2012 International Building Code. By Andra Hoermann-Gast, go to www.icc-es.org for the article.
- Concrete Q&A: Anchorage of Sprinkler Piping. Click here for the article.
- European Provisions for the Testing, Assessment, and Design of Anchors in Concrete and Masonry. By Klaus Laternser, John Silva, Andra Hoermann-Gast. Please visit the European Organization for Technical Approvals for the complete article.
- Concrete Q&A: Anchoring into Housekeeping Pads. Click here for the article.
- Inspecting Adhesive Anchors: Essential Items to Observe Before, During and After the Installation. By Lee Mattis and John Silva. Click here for the article
- Overhead Installation of Injection-Type Adhesive Anchors: An evaluation of two available methods and recommendations for ACI's installer certification program. By John Silva. Click here for the article.